Its official, the time and date for one of this years most exciting South African events has been finalised!!. Yes that’s right, the bloggers Stormhoek wine farm trip.
The event will take place on Friday the 23rd of March from 6pm onwards at the Stormhoek wine birthing farm just outside Wellington. We have been making sure this will be a evening you wont forget, The following are just some of the incredible attractions we have in store for you so be sure to bring a camera.
- Exclusive limited edition Stormhoek bottles of Champagne made just for you, complete with one of the fab Hugh McLeod’s cartoon labels.
- The first tasting of our new 2007 Pino Grigio, Sauvignon Blanc and rose
- Limited edition Wine farm tour T-shirts (we even have made sexy ones just for the ladies 🙂
- Gourmet caterer serving food and snacks
- Exclusive Guided tour of the farm from the incredible one and only wine and marketing guru Graham Knox
- Talks from the Stormhoek crew including guest appearances from some of the UK gang
- A roof over your head is guaranteed if you accidentaly happen to consume too much wine !
We have limited the event to 25 people so make sure you book fast by signing up on the Wiki by clicking here, or if your feeling lazy feel free to give me a call on 082 775 4022 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will add you on the list myself.
Directions have been listed on the Wiki and if you have any problems the number to call will be 021 864 3155 as mobile reception is very limited at the farm. If your coming from Cape Town the journey should take you approx 1 hour, If anyone wants to share a ride I suggest you either use the comments section for this post or just use the Wiki.
Be sure to sign up fast and all of us at Stormhoek look forward to showing you a whale of a good time. Cheers, Chris x