Over the weekend Ogilvy London released this great showreel of some the best work they have done world wide so far from 2009 –2010 year. The clips showcase campaigns for:
- American Express, USA: Great ad, hard to go wrong with Tina Fey and Martin Scorsese.
- Perrier water, Europe: Not my bag but nice effects.
- WAM Hair Removal, Japan: This one is from SE Asia and is truly bizarre, love it.
- Shreddies, Canada: Overview on the highly successful Shreddies diamond campaign.
- Burger King, LATAM: An Overview on the Burger King Whooper Face campaign, where customers had pictures of their faces printed on the burger wrapping. Stunning campaign.
- Fight Global Warming, USA: Brilliant yet simple commercial, worth a watch to see the polar bears models come alive.
- Hopenhagen (UN), Worldwide: The UN must have been very impressed with the results of this campaign. In 90 days Ogilvy got 350 global partners to donate $400m in media publicity, reaching more than a billion people in 50 countries !.
Great work Ogilvy, keep it up.